After a 30 hour travel day, I’m finally home and still keeping the Australian vibe alive in America with this guy @gabeaucott . Drinking Fosters (which is basically a fake Australian beer that feels like a trick played on Anericans) in the parking lot of the Kangaroo station in South Carolina. #adventure #itsgoodtobehome #home #australianadventure

View on Instagram

Coming home with some serious luggage. After two and a half months of working in Australia it’s hard to not want to bring it all back with you. I didn’t fit it all but I did manage to get a fair bit in my 4 check bags, 1 carry-on, and 1 personal item. #adventure #thegreatinternationalpotteryschlep #travel #potterytour #potteryadventure #discovery

View on Instagram

Classic shot of Team America and The Decider Rob Barron after our epic finals showdown against team Russia in the tug-a-war competition during the Clay Olympics at On the Edge of the Shelf International Woodfire Conference in Australia. With @teadubpottery @dustinfowlerceramics @zaindalain #adventure #teamamerica #ontheedgeoftheshelf #ceramics #clayolympics #community #joshcopus #clay

View on Instagram

Nice moment with Ben Richardson of @ridgelinepottery around the kiln tonight. The beginning of a firing is always a favorite time of mine. I’m often on a tight schedule to get the kiln loaded, and I love loading but there often can be a pressure to get it done for deadlines and such. Once the fire is lit, it often feels like a relief, like I can finally sit down and take a break, because there is really no sense of urgency in the beginning of a burn. There is only the fire and it’s pace. It always feel like a good time to take a moment and remember. #ceramics #momentsofteflection #woodfire #woodkiln #kiln #momentsofcontemplation

View on Instagram