After 28 firings the first chamber of the Temple is getting a much needed new look. The original cob insulation had been patched countless times and after a wet cold winter was in serious need of a complete overhaul. So it’s a new layer of fiber over the original cob and the wire and mud over that. #bigwhitecloudkiln #ceramics #woodfire #woodkiln #kiln

View on Instagram

Picking up a couple bundles of sticks for sidestoke wood for the firing next week. I’ve been getting the edgings from this mill for 10 years now. They still don’t charge me any money for it, but I bring a dozen donuts every time for the boys just to keep the wheels greased. #sidestokewood #ceramics #community #woodfire #woodkiln #sawmill

View on Instagram

I’m excited for the start of the new kickball season and stoked to get the Crystal Ballers back together. No matter how busy things get in the studio and in life it’s important to take the time to be a little ridiculous, play sports, a drink some beers with friends. #crystalballers #adultkickball #community #lifestyle

View on Instagram